FREE from 15 Years of Daily Medications. -Janis


"I am very blessed to have found Euclid Chiropractic. Dr. Tony has helped me through my detox from morphine, norco, & ambien (used 10+ years). Through regular adjustments, following Dr. Tony's videos on stretching & strengthening exercises, his advice on taking supplements like turmeric & drinking coconut water, icing my back, Taylor doing ultrasound, London's fabulous massage, & the rolling table; I'm now completely off all the drugs feeling healthy, & happy (10 weeks) I'm still a work in progress, making strides in my recovery process, feeling confident (finally) that I Can Do It. Dr. Tony & staff has been an integral part of my journey to wellness. Living without having to depend on pills gave me another chance at the best quality of life. Thank you so much Dr. Tony, Taylor, & London."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Chiropractic CONCERNS

Euclid Chiropractic Newsletter: May 2013 Edition

Euclid Chiropractic Newsletter: February 2013 Edition