Rebecca's Story of Spinal and Strength Recovery

“When I first came to Euclid Chiropractic, I was experiencing numbness, tingling and loss of strength in my left arm.  This had been going on for five months.  It took me a while to seek help from a chiropractor because I didn’t realize there was a connection between my arm issues and the alignment of my back and neck.  After he took an x-ray, Dr. Ratkovic set up a treatment plan involving adjustments, exercises and stretches.

“Since starting treatment with Dr. Ratkovic three months ago, I have regained strength and range in my arm and shoulder and feel no more numbness and tingling.  My entire experience at Euclid Chiropractic has been wonderful.  The doctors and staff take the time to listen to their patients and are very welcoming and helpful.”

--Rebecca P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Chiropractic CONCERNS

Euclid Chiropractic Newsletter: May 2013 Edition

Euclid Chiropractic Newsletter: February 2013 Edition